Re: where to find info about data types?

От Fran Fabrizio
Тема Re: where to find info about data types?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
craig isdahl wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
>
> I've been "playing" with postgresql 7.1.3 and its awsome.  This is a simple question but where can I find a
list/explanationof the data types.  I'm coming from the Access environment and there are many more data types in
postgresql. I've searched the archives, postgresql.org and google but I haven't been successful.

> Any assistance is appreciated.

What's wrong with the data types chapter (Chapter 3) of the docs? :-)

-Fran