Re: Postgresql 7.2

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Postgresql 7.2
Дата
Re: Postgresql 7.2  (Ken Harris <kharris@lhinfo.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Ken Harris wrote:
> I might just be missing it, but are there any docs at all on the 7.2 release of
> Postgresql?  I have been all over the website, but haven't seen anything.
>
> Ken Harris
> Senior Analyst
> Lighthouse Information Systems, Inc
> (410) 239-9591

On the home page:
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/
See this paragraph:

Looking for documentation? You have your choice between the standard
Standard Documentation Layout and the Interactive version of the release
docs.

The "Standard Documentation Layout" link takes you to:

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/

where the link "Current Release Docs (ver 7.2)" takes you to:

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/#7.2

and "Read the Integrated Docs online" takes you to:

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.2/postgres/

HTH,

Joe