Re: Who's using PostgreSQL? (thanks)

От Fran Fabrizio
Тема Re: Who's using PostgreSQL? (thanks)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd wrote:
> Devrim,
>
> I guess many on this list might be interested in knowing what these
> projects are. If the sumbitters of information agreed, might you be able
> to upload a simple web page somewhere with the details so all of us can
> see just where pgsql has been used?

Look at the thread "Who's USing Postgres Results" from 4/8.  He posted
all the blurbs.  There's also the User Gallery on pgsql.com which though
mostly containing outdated information and unwieldy (in my opinion) to
search, will yield some useful info if you give it enough time.

-Fran

Сообщение: Re: Why does this not work? (keyword 'TEXT')
Сообщение: Re: Why does this not work? (keyword 'TEXT')