Re: What's the CURRENT schema ?

От Fernando Nasser
Тема Re: What's the CURRENT schema ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hiroshi Inoue wrote:

> I see. However my main problem is that the schema of unqualified
> vs1 is affected by the existence of yamada.vs1. I don't think
> it's a useful behavior.

The unqualified one is there mainly for compatibility, so you can
still use your old database set ups without schema names.

Once you redo your database to use schemas, or even while you are
converting it, there should not be tables with the same name in both
places.

Anyway, as Tom said, you can change the search order if you prefer.

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300

Сообщение: Re: What's the CURRENT schema ?
Сообщение: Re: What's the CURRENT schema ?