ERROR: fmgr_info: function 1296284: cache lookup failed

От Raymond Chui
Тема ERROR: fmgr_info: function 1296284: cache lookup failed
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
My PostgreSQL (7.1in Redhat Linux 7.2) database server running fine
everyday until this morning when I did update for a table, I got

ERROR: fmgr_info: function 1296284: cache lookup failed

But I don't this message when I update a different table.

I have no idea where I should look for and how to solve this problem.
I made some trigger and function for that table, I dropped the trigger
and
function but this error message still occurred when I do update for that

table.

Please help!

P.S. Our NNTP USENET server doesn't have comp.databases.postgresql.*
news groups. Please please Cc: a copy to me when you reply.

Thank Q!