Re: Eurodates by default

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Eurodates by default
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
(redirected to -hackers)
> What we want to do is integrate the SET DateStyle variable into GUC
> somehow, but I'm not entirely happy with the current behavior and have
> been unable to agree with Thomas Lockhart on how to do it.  But it will
> get done eventually.

Hmm. I've sensed a general unhappiness with most of the world's time
zones recently ;)

But I'm afraid I'm not recalling the specific issues associated with GUC
vs no-GUC. What in the current behavior of date and time needs to
change? Is it locale issues (which for non-ISO date input and output is
a can of worms by itself) or something else?

                       - Thomas