Re: NullPointer at ResultSet.java:113

От Hans Deragon
Тема Re: NullPointer at ResultSet.java:113
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Dave.

   I do not see a difference.  If I close a Statement, I still get later
a NullPointerException.

   I have a question, should I actually close a Statement at that point
or not?  I have no clue what I am supposed to do. For the moment, I
removed the st.close() statement in my code.  Performance and resource
management are not on my list of priorities.

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon