Time to case votes for PostgreSQL in the Java Developers Journal

От Justin Clift
Тема Time to case votes for PostgreSQL in the Java Developers Journal
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

The Java Developers Journal is now taking votes for the JDJ 2002 Readers
Choice Awards.

I can see PostgreSQL in the "Best Enterprise Database" category, and
we're running 7th.
http://www.sys-con.com/java/readerschoice2002/liveupdate.cfm?cat=Enterprise

If people would like to vote for their favorite database, the URL is :

http://www.sys-con.com/java/readerschoice2002/nominationform.cfm

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift