moveToInsertRow

От Dennis R. Gesker
Тема moveToInsertRow
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello:

I'm currently getting the following error using the moveToInsertRow
method with an updatable result set using what (I think but am not
entirely sure) is the current version of the JDBC driver for use with
PostgreSQL. I found the jar containing this driver at jdbc.postgresql.org.

This method is not yet implemented.
       at org.postgresql.Driver.notImplemented(Driver.java:440)
       at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.UpdateableResultSet.moveToInsertRow(UpdateableResultSet.java:98)

Is there a stable version of this driver available that implements the
moveToInsertRow capabilities on an updatable result set? If not is this
method planned for sometime in the future?

--
Dennis R. Gesker        dennis@alamon.com
Alamon Telco, Inc.        (406) 752-8838