Re: sorting order

От Bertil Wergelius
Тема Re: sorting order
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thank you Oliver,
I deleted everything from /var/lib/pgsql/data (that is where my data files are
kept by default) and then su postgres, export PGDATA=/var/lib/pgsql/data
and then I ran initdb, restarted postgres, exit from postgres, changed to a
normal user and created and populated my new database. The sort-order works fine.
Do you by the way know about any gui-client for X (preferably KDE) except
pgAccess which doesn't show our special-characters correct.