Re: [SQL] Timestamp output

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: [SQL] Timestamp output
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Andreas,

I can't reproduce the problem you are seeing.  I created a table 'test'
with one column of type timestamp.  Inserted one row with the value from
now().  And then ran a simple jdbc program to select out that one row.
This all worked without errors.

Again I ask are you using the latest 7.2 driver?  I know there where
some bugs in earlier 7.2 drivers (I think in all of the betas actually)
that look similar to the problem you are reporting.

thanks,
--Barry