Re: pgaccess failed, used to work

От Luke Myers
Тема Re: pgaccess failed, used to work
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Eric Webber wrote:

>pgaccess used to work fine, now I get this, I changed nothing,
>
>have no idea why, anyone else see this.  only thing I did
>was restart X. doesnt matter which user either
>
>regards,
>Eric streethockey@ureach.com
>
>pgaccess &
>[1] 19239
>[root@gims X11]# Application initialization failed: couldn't connect to display "192.168.0.3"
>Error in startup script: invalid command name "image"
>    while executing
>"image create bitmap dnarw -data  {
>#define down_arrow_width 15
>#define down_arrow_height 15
>static char down_arrow_bits[] = {
>        0x00,0x80,0x00,0x80,0x0..."
>    (file "/usr/local/pgsql/share/pgaccess/main.tcl" line 5)

>Get your own "800" number
>Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
>http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

>http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/faq.html

looks like your DISPLAY variable is incorrect; this problem is unrelated
to pgaccess.  If you continue getting errors  like this, set your
DISPLAY to ":0.0".  This is _probably_ the correct number. Use the
following command:
export DISPLAY=:0.0

to check, use:

echo $DISPLAY

-- Luke Kale Myers

От: Eric Webber
Сообщение: pgaccess failed, used to work
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: pre-alpha release of OpenFTS (perl version) is available for testing