Re: newb: Howto tell if jdbc is compiled-in?

От Pavel Tavoda
Тема Re: newb: Howto tell if jdbc is compiled-in?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
./configure --help
  --with-java             build JDBC interface and Java tools

but it's only prepare Makefile in directory 'src/interfaces/jdbc'
to run 'ant' tool which is using build.xml in this directory for
building jar file. Ant is similar to 'make' tool except reason that
it's suited better for making java projects.
You can do same just go to 'src/interfaces/jdbc' and run
'ant' by hand.
I guess still best way is 'jdbc.postgresql.org'.

Pavel

john-paul delaney wrote:

>Thanks Pavel... I'll try the jar file as you suggest.
>
>However, I do seem to remember a "--jdbc" parameter on compiling the postgresql source, or am I wrong?  If I'm not
wrong,can someone tell me what's it for?