Re: Unicode support

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Unicode support
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

> Le Dimanche 3 F騅rier 2002 21:26, Nhan Ngo Dinh a 馗rit :
> > Any idea?
>
> 3) Use pgAdmin2 or pgsql \copy statement to import the file.
>
> Please note that Access2000 and PgAdmin 2 do not support Unicode. This was an
> issue for us at pgAdmin Team and the answer is "there is no unicode support
> although $M claims there is".

If our ODBC driver supports UNICODE (UCS-2 not utf-8)
it would probably be possible for Access2000, PgAdmin
or other VB apps etc to handle UNICODE data via ODBC
(ADO etc) under Windows NT/2000/XP because the OS's
are UNICODE(UCS-2) based. Though it's been on my TODO
list I've had no time to do it unfortunately.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue