Re: BigDecimal

От Glenn Holmer
Тема Re: BigDecimal
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer wrote:
> Glenn,
>
> The latest driver does appear to implement BigDecimal. There is no
> reason not to use this driver, it is quite independent of the version of
> postgres.

Thanks, it does work nicely with 7.0.

> FWIW I use a long for money and store everything in pennies, this
> alleviates most rounding issues

We just wanted to use the closest type to the way the AS/400 stores
it (EBCDIC packed & zoned decimal fields).

Glenn Holmer                          gholmer@weycogroup.com
Programmer/Analyst                       phone: 414.908.1809
Weyco Group, Inc.                          fax: 414.908.1601