How do you return more than one variable in a plpgsql function?

От Mark Nielsen
Тема How do you return more than one variable in a plpgsql function?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I have never figured out how to make a plpgsql function return more than
one variable or type. I read something where a function an return an
open cursor, but I never figured out how. I want a function to be able
to return an entire row of a table or a number of fields from different
tables using plpgsql.

How can I do that?
Thanks!
Mark