Re: Postgres and more than 2 Locations for storage

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Postgres and more than 2 Locations for storage
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Setting PGDATA and PGDATA2 work fine with out a problem but I would like to
> setup more that those 2 locations ie PGDATA3(4,5,ect) and can not seem to
> find if this is possible or not.

Certainly it is possible. Follow the directions in the admin docs (use
createlocation etc) and make sure that any new environment variables are
set just like PGDATA2 is already set (maybe in the postgres account's
.bashrc/.cshrc/?? script?).

                    - Thomas