need help with \df (user defined function listing)

От Medi Montaseri
Тема need help with \df (user defined function listing)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I am looking for a plpgsql function I wrote a while ago and I can not
find it.
I redirect the out put to a file with \o /tmp/foo, then a \df and from
OS I grep
with no avail. My function name was foo* (foo-something). When I do a
\df foo*
I get a definition, but the report does not include a name.  I need to
drop this function,
so I need a exact name.

Where does \df get it from, is it in any of the pg_* tables.

Thanks

Medi Montaseri                               medi@CyberShell.com
Unix Distributed Systems Engineer            HTTP://www.CyberShell.com
CyberShell Engineering