Re: Strange JDBC error mesg

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Strange JDBC error mesg
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Arsalan,

This is a bug in the driver that is already fixed in current sources.
If you download the latest 7.2 driver from jdbc.postgresql.org you will
have the fix for this bug.

Basically the driver was storing the oid in an int.  The value you have
is overflowing the value allowed for a signed int.

thanks,
--Barry