xbase2pg 1.0-1 vs postgres 7.2b5 compatibility

От Jean-Luc Lachance
Тема xbase2pg 1.0-1 vs postgres 7.2b5 compatibility
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi all,

well, I just installed 7.2b5 and now, xbase2pg does not work anymore.
Yes I did recompile xbase2pg and added the path to the postgres include
files.
The program compiles ok, but when I run it, it tells me the table was
created and records added, but I can not find the table in the DB.

Any ideas?

Or is there a newer version of xbase2pg?

TIA

jll

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: options for no multiple rows?
Сообщение: Re: options for no multiple rows?