Re: LISTEN/NOTIFY support in JDBC driver?

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: LISTEN/NOTIFY support in JDBC driver?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
The jdbc driver does support notifications, but in a rather strange way.
  When the driver receives a notification is takes the notification
message and adds it to the list of warnings on the connection.  So the
way you get notifications is to call getWarnings().  Given that there
isn't a concept like notifications in the jdbc API, this is perhaps the
best way these can be handled within jdbc, unless someone can suggest a
better approach.

thanks,
--Barry