Re: pgsql/src backend/tcop/postgres.c include/misc ...

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: pgsql/src backend/tcop/postgres.c include/misc ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Tom Lane wrote:

> Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
> > When are cancel or die interrupts accepted while
> > executing a long query ?
>
> CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() calls.  The call in ExecProcNode should alone
> suffice for most queries, I think.

I couldn't cancel VACUUM using current cvs.
I couldn't cancel simple SELECT which returns no row either.

IIRC cancel interrupts before 7.1 was so but die interrupts
has never been so.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src backend/tcop/postgres.c include/misc ...
Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src backend/tcop/postgres.c include/misc ...