Re: Compiling on 8.1.3 on Openserver 5.05

От Harvey, Allan AC
Тема Re: Compiling on 8.1.3 on Openserver 5.05
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Mark,

Been following some of your problems with SCO and postgres compile.

Been there a bit myself.

Whilst I don't have a 5.0.5 dev systems any more I do have a 5.0.7.

I have postgres 7.4.5 and 8.0.1 compiled as best as possible under SCO.

I use the 7.4.5 and have not had a problem with what I do so have not moved on.
I ventured to 8.0.1 to see what problems I would have. There were some. See the PORTS archive.

If you have an ftp address I can deposite an archive of each.

I think it would be worth a try even though these were done under 5.0.7
If you would like to try one of these versions and it goes I could have a go at the release you really want.

Allan

Allan Harvey
Senior Systems Engineer
Onsteel Market Mills

The material contained in this email may be confidential, privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended
recipient,use, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you have received this document in error,
pleaseadvise the sender and delete the document. Neither OneSteel nor the sender accept responsibility for any viruses
containedin this email or any attachments.