NullPointer exception from resultset.beforeFirst upgrade from JDBC 7.0.x to JDBC 7.1.3

От don
Тема NullPointer exception from resultset.beforeFirst upgrade from JDBC 7.0.x to JDBC 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
I recently upgraded from JDBC 7.0-1.2.jar to jdbc7.1.3 and am now
receiving the following error.

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.beforeFirst(ResultSet.java:911)

The query  does return data. and did work with jdbc7.0-1.2  The server
was upgrded to 7.1.3 previously without any issues.

I did not find any information in the discussion lists.

Don