Does the 7.2 JDBC driver work properly with DbVisualizer yet?

От Justin Clift
Тема Does the 7.2 JDBC driver work properly with DbVisualizer yet?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if the present 7.2-in-development JDBC driver works
with DbVisualizer properly yet?

I tried it about 3 weeks ago, on Mandrake Linux with Sun JDK 1.3.1_01
and a small PostgreSQL 7.1.3 database with some RI relationships.  Only
about 1/5 of the RI relationships appeared though.

Has anyone had better experience with this?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi