Re: FreeBSD/alpha

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: FreeBSD/alpha
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Got what?  The change hasn't been committed, and I'd like to correct the
> geometry problem as well?

Sorry for being unclear. I've followed your reports, and even without
the patch you have demonstrated correct performance under FreeBSD/alpha.

If your patch does not get committed by someone else (and if it does not
affect other platforms) then I'll help commit it if you would like.

btw, small geometry differences are an ongoing "feature", since the
transcendental functions do not return *exactly* the same results for
all platforms. There may be an alternate geometry file which matches
exactly, or you can submit one yourself, but we need to figure out what
class of machine your results would fall into if the geometry test
results are not unique to your platform.
                      - Thomas