Re: Query Help

От Joe Koenig
Тема Re: Query Help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the responses - I was able to patch something together from
the responses. On to the next thing - I want to do a search based on a
reg ex. Does PostgreSQL have something like MySQL's "RLIKE"? I want to
pull all records in a category that start with a number 0-9. The best
way I saw was to do a UNION with all the numbers, but I figured there
was a better way. Thanks,

Joe