Vacuum

От Brian Avis
Тема Vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry if this is a double post, I can't tell if it made it the first
time so will try again.

Right now I am running vacuum like this from a script.

/usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql -c vacuum $database

 From the reading I have done I am led to believe that running vacuum
analyze is the better way to go. But if I change to line to this.

/usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql -c vacuum analyze $database

I get these errors.

psql: FATAL 1:  Database "analyze" does not exist in the system catalog

So how do I do a vacuum analyze?

Thank you for you assistance.  :)

--
Brian Avis