Re: Explicit configuration file

От Dwayne Miller
Тема Re: Explicit configuration file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
What about the common file having an entry for each 'instance' set up on
the system.

It could be formatted something like...

Name DataDir  ConfFile  AutoStart

then pg_ctl could be called with an Instance name and start or stop the
instance.
the initd script could scan the file looking for instances to start
automatically.

$0.02