Re: Can't pg_dump

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Can't pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11 Dec 2001, at 9:09, Tom Lane wrote:

> > getInherits(): SELECT failed. Explanation returned from backend:
> > 'ERROR: attribute 'inhrel' not found'.
>
> IIRC, this is the symptom of using a pre-7.0 pg_dump with a 7.0
> backend; more recent pg_dump versions warn you if they see a server
> version mismatch.

Fair enough. I had assumed that pg_dump was installed along with
the rest of Postgres, but apparently not. I've been huntong around
on the website, but I can't see how to get hold of pg_dump on its
own without having to get everything else as well - is this possible?

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell            http://www.iol.ie/~rod/organ
rod@iol.ie                      The Irish Pipe Organ Page