Re: ODBC functions in gram.y

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: ODBC functions in gram.y
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> As long as it works, more power to you. ;)

OK. btw, can you recall the use case for the CURRENT_xxx() syntax (with
parens)? ODBC officially defines synonyms for these functions which were
already supported by the driver. So some other application was
generating these function calls?

> Btw., the odbc.sql file still has some doubled-up lines from your
> interrupted commit.

Thanks. I'm fixing it now (but may have to wait a bit to get it
committed; the DSL line is still trouble).
                       - Thomas