Re: EnterpriseDB

От Will Reese
Тема Re: EnterpriseDB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It is my understanding that EnterpriseDB has many extensions built on
top of PostgreSQL 8.1, and I doubt that an EnterpriseDB backup could
be restored into the open source version of PostgreSQL.  It would
probably error out once it tried to create a stored procedure with
the oracle compatibility extensions in it.

Will Reese
http://blog.rezra.com