Re: text -> time cast problem

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: text -> time cast problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is there anything wrong with any of these behaviours, and has any of it been
> changed for 7.2?  I kind think that the quoted CURRENT_TIMESTAMP should work
> just like the unquoted...

No, it is pretty much the same as before. Quoted 'current_timestamp' has
nothing to do with the SQL9x standard, while unquoted CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
does. For 7.2, we are dropping the somewhat interesting 'current' value,
which was evaluated at the time a math operation was performed, at which
time it became equivalent to 'now'.
                  - Thomas