Re: Callable Statements and Connection Pooling

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Callable Statements and Connection Pooling
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Richard,

> 1). When do you expect the JDBC driver to support Callable statements.

Please see past thread on this topic.  But the quick answer is because
of the way postgres implements stored functions you can use
PreparedStatements to make your stored function calls.  Thus it hasn't
been a high priority for anyone.  At the same time if you would like to
contribute to the project and this feature is important to you, that
would certainly be welcomed.

> 2.) When do you you expect the JDBC driver to support Connection pooling.

Someone is working on that currently, so I would expect to see that in 7.3.

> 3.) Are there any commercial drivers available supporting these features
None that I am aware of.