Re: java stored procedures

От Laszlo Hornyak
Тема Re: java stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

I am such a lame in the licensing area. As much as I know, BSD license
is more free than GPL. I think it is too early to think about licensing,
but it`s ok, you won :), when it will be ready(or it will seem to get
closer to a working thing, currently it looks more like a interresting
test), I will ask you if you want to distribute it with Postgres, and if
you say yes, the license will be the same as Postgresql`s license.
Anyway is this neccessary when it is the part of the distribution?
Is this ok for you?

thanks,
Laszlo Hornyak

ps: still waiting for your ideas, suggestions, etc :) I am not memeber
of the mailing list, please write me dirrectly!