Re: Yet more logging questions

От mlw
Тема Re: Yet more logging questions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> mlw <markw@mohawksoft.com> writes:
> > I was wondering if there was a way to log the "explain" of a query.
>
> Being a NOTICE, it *is* logged.

Sorry, I didn't make my intentions clear. I mean as a function of normal query
operation.

The debug_print_plan is VERY verbose. Is there an option which does the
equivilent of an EXPLAIN on a submitted query?

For instance, I would like to be able to do something like this:

debug_print_query = true
debug_print_explain = true    #my own fictional directive
show_query_stats = true