Re: How to get back 7.0.x log format

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: How to get back 7.0.x log format
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

>Hannu Krosing <hannu@tm.ee> writes:
>
>>I hope I'm wrong but I just noticed that since 7.0.x the
>>postgresql log format has changed to much worse -
>>It now misses such important things as process id ,
>>transaction id, timestamp and query id.
>>

>Have you turned on the appropriate flags in postgresql.conf?

Thanks, found most of them now !

I had  turned on _all_ debug_* flags that I found there but somehow
missed the log_* ones ;(

Now all I am missing is some timing statistics -* how long did planning/optimizing take* how long did execution take

I guess I will be able to extract most that info when I enabe all of the
following

debug_print_query = true
debug_print_parse = true
debug_print_rewritten = true
debug_print_plan = true

But I will probably still not get the execution end time (or even better
when
were first and last tuple delivered).

Is there a way to get these ?

I vaguely remember that 7.0.x logged both "query start" and "query end"
times, no ?

Hannu