update returns 1, but no changes have been made

От James Thornton
Тема update returns 1, but no changes have been made
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I have been trying to update a table -- the update statement returns 1
indicating that one row has been updated, but no changes were made.

This is happening on two servers:

       1.my development server, running Postgres 7.0.3, RedHat 7.1
       2.soon-to-be production server running Postgres 7.1.3, RedHat 6.2

Could I have a deadlock? Something else?

What should I be looking for?

Thanks.

 JT
James Thornton, http://jamesthornton.com

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: need some help understanding sloq query
Сообщение: Re: need some help understanding sloq query