Handling large Objects with Tcl/Tk

От Andreas Kretzer
Тема Handling large Objects with Tcl/Tk
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi everyone!

While having problems with large objects I discovered
a faulty implementation of the 'rw' parameter for
pg_lo_open.

in the file
    src/interfaces/libpgtcl/pgtclCmds.c

the second letter of this parameter is incorporated
into the mode variable by _ANDING_ another value
(INV_READ / INV_WRITE respectively). This of course
will _always_ lead to a zero value.

You better write
    mode |= INV_READ;
and
    mode |= INV_WRITE;

This bug is still in the 7.2 beta 3 version!

And now a little question (I know this is no forum,
just the bug report!):
    Where can I post a question regarding handling
    of large objects ??? I still have a probleme there!

Hope you can help with short e-mail.

Andreas