Re: connect error

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: connect error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
綜合システム 支援G 大坪慶子 wrote:

> Excuse me.
> This is first time that I have ever sent mail to you.
>
> Would you teach me, please!
> Why do I get the following error messages?

You seem to have found a bug in our ODBC driver.
I would fix it ASAP.
BTW aren't you using the Japanese version provided
by Hiroki Kataoka ?  What I could provide is the
multibyte version whose use is a little different
from the Japanese version. Is it OK ? Note that
the multibyte version was introduced by Japanese
(Eiji Tokuya). Also note I'm a Japanese and using
the multibyte version.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue