Re: Call for platform testing

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Call for platform testing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I've upgraded to OpenUNIX 8, and all is well.
> It probably passes on UW 7 as well, but I can no longer test it.

I'm not familiar with SCO products. Is OU 8 the successor to UW 7, or is
it a different product line? Do I need two entries in the list? I'm
still not clear on the differences between that and OpenServer 5 (other
than version of course) and whether that should (still) be listed as
"untested and possibly unsupported".

Hmm. Looking at Caldera's web site, it lists all three as separate
products :(

If these product lines are feature-compatible, could we just list "SCO"
as supported, and in the comments mention "tested on OpenUnix 8"?

Anyone else running other variants of SCO?
                       - Thomas