Re: Server Side Cursors.

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Server Side Cursors.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
"Ryan C. Bonham" wrote:

> Hiroshi,
>
> Here is some more information..
>
> > What cursor type are you using ?
>
> Working setup is:
> Client Side Cursors Location, Static cursor type, and  Optimistic Locking.
>
> The Following setups return only 8 records out of 5110:
> Server Side Cursors Location, Static cursor type, and  Optimistic Locking.
> Server Side Cursors Location, Keyset cursor type, and  Optimistic Locking.
> Server Side Cursors Location, Static cursor type, and  Pessimistic Locking.
> Server Side Cursors Location, Keyset cursor type, and  Pessimistic Locking.
> Server Side Cursors Location, Static cursor type, and  ReadOnly Locking.
>
> The following return 0 records:
> Server Side Cursors Location, Dynamic cursor type, and  Optimistic Locking.
> Server Side Cursors Location, forward-only cursor type, and  ReadOnly Locking.
> Server Side Cursors Location, Dynamic cursor type, and  Pessimistic Locking.
> Server Side Cursors Location, Dynamic cursor type, and  ReadOnly Locking.
>
> The Select command the dataenvironment is using is;
> select * from bloods where date is not null order by date desc

Here I can see that Dynamic cursors return no row but
Keyset/Static cursors seem to return proper results for
some simple test cases.
Anyway the current psqlodbc driver itself supports only
ForwardOnly/Static cursors with ReadOnly locking. Oh,
they don't return proper results either. Hmm strange..

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue