Re: Ultradev and PostgreSQL on SuSE

От Peter Blajev
Тема Re: Ultradev and PostgreSQL on SuSE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks to Toni and Nick for their responds.
I understand that these variables has to be defined but the page was
generated from Ultradev and it shouldn't be necessary to make any additional
changes. It seems to me that these variables/functions are part of some
standard library that I don't have or this library is not "include"
properly or so.
Also I get the same error in Ultradev when I click on View/LiveData but
if I test the Recordset (Data Bindings tab) I can see the real data got from
the database.
What is wrong?

Please help
Peter