Re: SELECT * FROM t where p or q;

От frbn@efbs-seafrigo.fr
Тема Re: SELECT * FROM t where p or q;
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
thanks a lot to pay attention to my problem

thanks to you, after a 15mn long "vacuum ANALYZE table"      :(
the "OR" works now just how  it was supposed to.
I wrongly thought that a "vacuum" did a "vacuum ANALYZE" by default.

I can't figure out how Tera-bytes databases admins can
deal with such vacuum delays!
(except if a vacuum is only needed every 10 millions records :] )

Best regards,
Franck.