Re: ecpg test problem

От Christof Petig
Тема Re: ecpg test problem
Дата
Re: ecpg test problem  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Meskes wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 10:56:43PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > ecpg's tests currently fail because the Makefile refers to a nonexistent
> > test file "testdynalloc".  Did you forget to commit this file?
>
> That's not the only change that's missing. As Christof pointed out all
> changes to the preproc dir were also missing. I have no idea what happened
> especially because my check-outs did not show any problem.
>
> Anyway, I committed the missing pieces, so all should work again.

(I haven't seen your change to preproc.y on committers, yet)

================== related problem

Hmm. Perhaps my problem (I can't see the changes for preproc.y in the CVS
tree) is related to the fact that I have to use anoncvs.
Let's test ...

---------------------- (cvs status)
File: preproc.y         Status: Up-to-date
  Working revision:    1.168  Repository revision: 1.168
/projects/cvsroot/pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/preproc.y,v  Sticky Tag:          (none)  Sticky Date:
(none) Sticky Options:      (none)

------------------------- (quoting committers)

CVSROOT:        /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:     tgl@postgresql.org      01/11/15 23:08:34      <<<<<<<<<<

------------ (cvs log preproc.y)
revision 1.168
date: 2001/11/10 22:31:49;  author: tgl;  state: Exp;  lines: +406 -359
<<<<<<<<

Oh dear.
anoncvs seems to be somewhat behind.
    Christof