java and postgres

От Poul Kristensen
Тема java and postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I have a problem.

A java program connecting to postgres 7.0.2 works fine using
appletviewer  + htm file  - inserting , selecting...

Then I've copied the  class + htm file to the web root
the applet is loaded  - I put data in the fields  but the
data don't get into the table.  If the jdbc jar file was missing
I would get an exception and I don't get one.

I'm using  RH 7.1 + postgres 7.0.2. + jdbc7.0-1.2.jar and
all of it is done on the same machine.

Has anyone got an idea of what could be missing ?
(no errors appears in apache log)

TIA

Best regards,
Poul