Re: Database server crash ! URGENT !

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Database server crash ! URGENT !
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Sunit,

PostgreSQL 7.1.3 has a few bugfixes which make it a better choice than
7.1.1, if you can upgrade it's a good move.

Also, the "-B 5-" looks interesting.  I'm not sure what the - on the end
of the 5 will do, it probably won't help though.

Apart from this, I'll defer to the guys with more experience debugging
these kinds of problems.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift