Re: 7.2b2 problem using like 'XXX%' sequential scan

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: 7.2b2 problem using like 'XXX%' sequential scan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> All platform  are linux/i386 using redhat 7.2 and latest libraries

I'm guessing that one platform has "locale" enabled (or some combination
of multibyte parameters?), whereas the other does not. SMP will not make
a difference in configuration or optimizer choices.

The good news is that you have *one* machine which does what you want,
so we know that we can get the other one doing that too :)
                    - Thomas