New release of CASE Studio (commercial ERD tool) specifically includes PostgreSQL features

От Justin Clift
Тема New release of CASE Studio (commercial ERD tool) specifically includes PostgreSQL features
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hi all,

This product release for CASE Studio will probably be of interest to
people who use or are looking for ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram)
tools for PostgreSQL.

Sorry about the commercial nature of this posting, but its a well known
ERD product and having specific support for PostgreSQL is an important
feature which is often asked about.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

+++++++++++

We would like to inform you about our latest 2.7 version  of CASE Studio
2 that supports the PostgreSQL database
directly - incl. reverse engineering!

We would like to also inform you that you can convert any database
structure (ERD model) into PostgreSQL model
with our CASE Studio 2.

In case you have any questions regarding our database designing tool,
please feel free to contact us at any time.

Kind regards,

Vaclav Frolik &
CASE Studio 2 team
CHARONWARE s.r.o.

Here are some details for you:

CHARONWARE launches CASE Studio 2 v. 2.7.
Oct, 30th 2001 - CHARONWARE s.r.o.
(http://www.casestudio.com) announces the 2.7 release of
CASE Studio 2, a professional database designing tool for
various database systems. The main goal of this release is
to add a full support of the PostgreSQL 7.1 database and
to release new enhancements in the reverse engineering for
MS SQL 2000 as well as fixing bugs. For more information
please visit: http://www.casestudio.com/news.htm

CASE Studio 2 v. 2.7 key features include:
* Entity Relationship Diagrams
* Data Flow Diagrams
* Reverse Engineering (Oracle, IB, DB2, MS SQL, MySQL,
    PostgreSQL, Paradox etc.)
* Version Manager
* Detailed Logical & Physical HTML reports
* Gallery - for saving and storing most frequently used parts
    of models
* Users, User Groups and User Permissions support
* User defined templates
* Data dictionaries
* Submodels and many more...

About CASE Studio 2 v. 2.7
CASE Studio 2 v. 2.7 is designed to visually create and
maintain ER diagrams for numerous databases. It is an ideal
choice for companies and developers who want to work
with their own databases in the most comfortable way.

Availability of CASE Studio 2 v. 2.7.
CASE Studio 2 v. 2.7 is available in two versions.
LITE version, which includes Entity relationship diagrams &
Data Flow diagrams features and FULL version which also
includes a professional reverse engineering from various
databases, version manager etc.

About CHARONWARE s.r.o.
CHARONWARE is a software company
developing applications and tools for various database
systems. For more information, please visit
http://www.casestudio.com

Contact
CHARONWARE s.r.o.
Email: info@casestudio.com