Re: HISTORY file

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: HISTORY file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> I find the HISTORY file to be distressingly poor to peruse.  Reasons:

I noticed ODBC related items.
It seems plain to change as follows at least for me.

ODBC       Remove query limit (Hiroshi) Remove query size limit
       Remove text field size limit (Hiroshi)       Fix for SQLPrimaryKeys() (Hiroshi) Fix for SQLPrimaryKeys in
multibytemode

       Procedure calls (Hiroshi) Allow ODBC procedure calls       FETCH first fix (Aidan Mountford)
??? maybe the following ? Improve boolean handing       Updatable cursors (Hiroshi)
This isn't true. Please remove from the HISTORY list.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue